I cut the recipe in half and it was enough for at least 12-14 small tacos.
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- Spray a pan or glass baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and lay pepper and onion rings on the bottom.
- Lay chicken over onions and peppers.
- In a medium sauce pan, place all other ingredients and heat to a boil. Stir to combine ingredients and remove from heat.
- Pour the tomato mixture over the chicken. Cover with foil.
- Place in oven for three hours.
- Remove the pan from oven and peel off foil.
- Place chicken on a cutting board and shred with two forks. (It should come apart VERY easily).
- Pour remaining mixture from baking dish into a strainer and strain out most of the liquid then place back into baking dish
- Place pulled chicken meat back in with tomato mixture in baking dish and mix to combine.
Source: A Family Feast