02 March 2010

I Love To Cook For So Many Reasons...





I love the smells, the sounds, the tastes and the laughter that comes with food. I am not a super adventurous cook who enjoys taking on the gourmet 10-hour meals. My favorite things are quick (or at least a lot quicker than it tastes) and I like to use prepared foods when possible. I'm really not a great cook... but cooking gives me a peace, and forces the world around me to disappear and allows me to focus only on what I am making at that moment... and I absolutely love it. Cooking for friends and family is the best way I can show my love and appreciation. I am never more joyful than I am sitting at the dinner table with empty plates and full bellys, laughing and sharing life with friends. The Lord has truly blessed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment